Satis Asset Management is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.satisuk.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://www.satisuk.com (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you subscribe, complete a contact us form and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and company.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address used, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions;
- information about your visit, including URL, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
3. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to send you event invitations, news and information about services that may interest you. We will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. We will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time by either clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on our emails or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
4. Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- The following associated entities of Satis Asset Management Limited: Hillier Hopkins LLP, Hillier Hopkins Group Limited, Sublime Accounting Limited, HH Accounting & Tax Service Limited and Pall Mall Business Services Limited;
- Selected third parties, including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
5. Where we store your personal data
We take the security of your data seriously. All of our systems have appropriate security in place that complies with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements. Whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
6. Your rights
Access to your information: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information we hold.
Correcting your information: We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you can ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards. Contact email@example.com or click on the “maintain my details” link in an email you receive from us.
Deletion of your information: You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawing consent: Where you have given your consent for us to send you marketing emails, you can withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for that purpose. Contact email@example.com or click on the “Unsubscribe” link in an email you receive from us.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Requests must be made in writing via the Data Protection Manager at Satis Asset Management Limited, 45 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5JG or via email to DPManager@satisuk.com
Our site contains links to and from the websites of other related organisations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.