For many of our clients in their mid-50s, their children are at university or moving out of home, and there are no mortgage concerns. As these milestones approach, it is natural to start thinking about how and when you can retire.
What is important is having the choice; you want to be able to decide when you will retire, and what kind of retirement you will enjoy.
This is where we can help you to tackle the big questions such as:
- Will I have enough money to retire on?
- Am I saving enough?
- Am I doing all that I should or can do to prepare for retirement?
- When can I retire?
- Will I be able to afford to do what I really want in retirement?
- Can I afford to give financial help to my children now?
- How do I bridge the gap between retiring and being able to access my pensions?
How do we help?
We combine financial planning with tax expertise to ensure that you have complete peace of mind.
We work with you to identify who and what matters the most to you. We will help you to define your goals, then agree what your financial objectives should be. We will help you to understand what risk means to your life; and not just investment risk. We then develop a plan to consolidate the financial products that you have gained over the years and create a plan for the future.
Most importantly, we provide ongoing management to ensure that your financial plan continues to meet your goals.
Click here to find out more about what we do.